What's on RIGHT NOW!

I like to watch the olymics but I swear there is about 53 minutes out of every hour that is commercials. Kinda makes me cranky.

flipped over it but wife insists we have seen that one, popped wedding crashers in the DVD.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well, True Blood was kinda corny, but Dexter is (for a serial killer) a cool mofo. :drink:

Yup.
http://www.cnn.com/video/live/live.html

They both sound too liberal to me. In McCain's opening question on the economy, he said he wanted to have the government refinance everybody's mortgages at current market prices. WOW! You're going the wrong way, John! Y'all QUIT SPENDING OUR MONEY!!!

Obama is as corrupt as they come, and McCain's ideas are sometimes too far off the wall. We're screwed. :cry:

I'm listening to the future presidents bullshitting in the background. Mine as well chew on a bag of marbles, cause that's what it sounds like to me.

There is a new episode of Dirty Jobs on....hm.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I can't believe I missed the first two episodes - Pratt died?

Yea, Abby was my babe. It sucks she left, but from what I saw and heard through her narration I guess it was time.

Where did Luka go?

I still miss Mark. Its cool that they are ruthless with characters, keeps the viewers on their toes but it sucks when a fave gets the guillotine. :(

BYE ABBY!!!!
0000034654_20061021010226.jpg

Back