What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

That pizza looks good Paul, I could exist on pizza. You can make money from a blog? Maybe I should start one about Curry, then again there is probably an Indian out there somewhere that would beat me to it.

With a blog, the more traffic you get the more advertisers get interested in placing little ads on your site, for a fee of course. I have a google ads account for my youtube page so this slots right in if the traffic gets any good.

I fried up some green tomatoes last night .I'm actually quite fond of them .

Some people think they taste like egg plant but in reality they taste like green fried tomatoes .

The last of the past seasons venison went into the slow cooker this morning (plenty room in the deep freeze now for this years haul).
Upper and lower shoulder cuts from a yearling... not at all gamey and oh so very tender!
Mushroom risotto made with 'shrooms collected by Karen on a mushroom walk.
Fresh fall-crop green beans from the garden.
Dessert was homemade dark chocolate rice-flour brownies and our neighbors homemade maple fig vanilla ice cream (figs from her trees).
Life is good and I don't even mind having to work Saturday when I get to come home to a meal like that!

Where's my 2nd plate!!!
168.gif

We use birch for that, here.
And only do it in the springtime.

What does it taste like? I've drank the water pouring out of a big trunk I just ALAPed... it tasted fine, like bottled water. That surprised me.