What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

nice, I need to do those again, hopefully it will be a bit warmer here soon and more amenable to the grill getting moved out on the patio to its summer home rather than under cover.

In tribute to Butch and McDonalds I had,

4 McDoubles
2 Large Fries
1 Large Chocolate Shake

Came in at just at just over 3500 calories, and thats just one meal! Can someone say cheat day? Get up or get out the way!!! :D

Top sirloin steak and garlic bread for me tonight. Wife and boy are out at the inlaws for a sleepover. I think I will sleep with the window open tonight ;)

Indeed Stephen, almost MB sized portions too, 1 lb boneless steak and half a loaf of garlic bread. oh, and a cup of Acai tea. :D

I had the other half of this Philly Cheesesteak. Normally, I'd have eaten the entire thing, but my appetite's been waning, lately.

Attachments

• cheesesteak 003 (Small).jpg
    cheesesteak 003 (Small).jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 51
sunny Sunday today, planning to fire up some cow, rice and veggies at supper, followed by strawberries in a fluffy cupcake with a spot of ice cream. After I change a burnt out light bulb, clean the kitchen, pressure wash the patio, do a meet and greet at the rhododendron festival, get in a bike ride, empty the truck at the dump, go to my storage unit to offload and load tools for the coming week, wash the truck AND catch up on work phone calls and emails PLUS write up to landscape estimates.
:D
All that alcohol AND caffeine free, I am such a puritan. lol

Working on some Navy bean soup with the left over ham bone. I really had a hankering for bean with bacon.. But this will do.
Kat went and bought some clams :/: I guess I will be making my chowda in the near future :D NE style of course ;)

But with a little touch of my own

Home made vegetable soup, out of the freezer. I'm too tired to cook.

I think that's my lentil quota for a week or two. Got a bit of leftover pizza for later.:)

Got home from my parents house a tad late to really cook something up, kids were pretty much done and hungry. I warmed up some Navy bean soup I made yesterday. We had a really good lunch at my parents of lasagna, garlic bread and salad.

Wife fired up some whole wheat spaghetti with alfredo sauce and shrimp accompanied by a green salad. Yummy.