What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Rotisserie chicken from the grocery store deli. It's messy but slightly better for me than the fried chicken. According to the scales by the store entrance, I'm almost as heavy as I've ever been in my life, almost 190. Back when I was climbing full time and drinking my dinner I stayed around 165-170. I was actually down to about 175 at one point last year but all the down time has resulted in me putting on weight. :(

I had 2 toasted tuna with lettuce sandwiches. Not real good actually. For some reason tuna with oil instead of with water was in stock, and it was a little gross. Pepperidge Farm milanos for desert. Those were tasty.

I was a manager there for 5 years. I ain't jealous! ;)

That's a little hard to envision, MB, give us a story or two.

Dealing with the public, I've got a million stories. Actually, I was one of those "higher up" managers, kinda cool. I had 1/2 dozen or more managers under me. Mickey Dees sent me to two different week long schools, all expenses paid.

Katy went out and picked some fresh spinach and defrosted some sirloin. I am going to make some stir fry with that and some other veggies tonight :)

Well dang boss. you're all formally trained in food service.. Who wudda thunk it.

I started treework after the Navy, but between then and now I've worked in the food and beverage, offshore and workboat industrys. :drink:

We did new york strip, a handful of garlic prawns and orzo with rice. I added a mix of button and crimini mushrooms sauteed with garlic and onions...
what you cant see is the bowl of leftover carrot and celery sticks with dip from yesterday. :)

Attachments

• P3015362.JPG
    P3015362.JPG
    99.7 KB · Views: 2
T-bones, veggie skewers, potato wedges, fruit salad, home made bread, black berry pie and ice cream! had my old boss and his family over for supper

Buffalo chicken salad. :)

large chicken breast cut up and browned, lettuce, green pepper, chunks of cheddar, tomato chunks, melt a bit of butter into some hotsauce (I blended three types) and pile it up!

edit: oops, forgot to mention the chips, I cut up a whole wheat tortilla (with flax seeds, my wife bought them, not me) and toasted it to crisp. :)

Attachments

• P3135415.JPG
    P3135415.JPG
    130.4 KB · Views: 2
  • P3135416.JPG
    P3135416.JPG
    124.2 KB · Views: 3
  • P3135417.JPG
    P3135417.JPG
    124.5 KB · Views: 3
the layers were going to be hidden below, I wanted to be thorough. :)

MB, I hear ya, it was a large chicken breast but a big eater could likely eat at least two or more. I must admit, at the end of the plate the ho sauce caught up to me, I wouldnt have been able to eat any more. :)

Fried potatoes and onions, boned pork steak in a butter sauce, served with mixed veggies and biscuits.