What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

So you're sleeping alone tonight? :lol:

I like Erik's idea, I may head out and grab a box of fried chicken tonight. It seems appropriate.

So you're sleeping alone tonight? :lol:

I like Erik's idea, I may head out and grab a box of fried chicken tonight. It seems appropriate.

i shouldnt be tellin ya this.....i have to bunk with my brother cause theres an odd number of guys here this week and i didnt want to make him pay for a room by himself.........no he will suffer:evil:

some sort of salad with chucnks of pan fried chicken.

lunch was an ahi tuna burger with spinach salad. I had to go to a trade show today, was the first food joint we encountered outside the venue.

I had pizza last night. I was supposed to eat with Cathy tonight but she has to go to the Doctor 1st-She is pretty miserable-nothing going in is coming out. I don't know if she will feel up to eating anything.

steak, taters with butter and green onions, little bit of garlic cheese bread, broccoli and cheese whiz (light of course), mushrooms with garlic, butter and shallots. :D mmm good.

Attachments

• P1225065.JPG
    P1225065.JPG
    108.8 KB · Views: 5
That looks like a good starter plate!
168.gif

I AGREE WITH MB - looking good Paul

so is the wife use to you with the camera yet - when i do that here my visitors laugh - OH WELL -

for me - it was drunken bourbon pork loin - I want to Atkins in Smynra in ga.

and my friend PAID

Burrito.. early dinner on the way to a tree in a driveway call.. Guessing soup tonight at about 10:30. Butchered some sirloin butt for future meals and took some flank and made a teriyaki marinade for Sunday to soak it in :D

tonight was a lefties special. Wife took some leftover spaghetti sauce, mixed in some beans and other stuff and turned out a nice chili. That and some buns with butter, parmesan and bit of spices made for a nice suppertime. :)

Baked turkey with cornbread stuffing, saute of spaghetti squash and chive nest with steamed mashed butternut squash, corn and gravy. Had Aunt Shiela and Mara over for dinner tonight also. I will be cooking over there (next door) tomorrow. I marinated some flank steak in a home made teriyaki marinade last night ;)
And I have to redo the photo AGAIN.. :? There fixed :what:

Attachments

• IMG_2093.JPG
    IMG_2093.JPG
    636.4 KB · Views: 5