What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

No beer? My god man, why???

Cleanse the system week, sparkling mineral water instead. :) It bubbles up just down the block, above all the magma :(

Mr. Sir, it sounds like you've had a few packages of those rotting soybeans yourself. Yummmmy!

Attachments

• natto_03.jpg
    natto_03.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 33
Jack in the Box..:(

Got the gnarliest cold since I can remember.

Supposed to play a dinner party with Gary Smith and some friends tonite.

It's a no go,

wouldn't wish this cold on my worst enemy...

I've heard people raving about both Sonic and Whataburger for years. Both appeared in the Orlando area a few years ago and I wasn't impressed. I've been to Sonic a dozen times in the last 3 years and it's pretty crappy. Wendy's is much better.

Whataburger is damp microwaved cardboard flavored patties on stale bread served with cold fries. :barf:

Despite eating at such places on a regular basis, I don't really consider it food.

I'm with Skwerl.

Turkey, dressing (unbelievably good), gravy, mashed potatoes, half-runner green beans, sweet potatoes, green salad, cranberry relish, Burke's butter-flake rolls, my 'spicy pumpkin pie', blueberry/raspberry cheesecake, and applesauce cake.

Happy Thanksgiving!

I created a goulash/stroganoff type dish with beef, sausage, and bacon. Served over egg noodles with steamed peas on the side. :|:

Not quite mac 'n' cheeze, but I ate cheap tonight as well. Leftover deli fried chicken from the grocery store and a few handfuls of carrots dipped in ranch dressing. Livin' large in Florida! :lol:

wife made a sort of goulash with dumplings from some little meat beef ribs I bough by acident a few weeks ago, it turned out ok. we had dominoe's on speed dial as a backup. :D

Beef stew last night.

Pretty ok.

Celery and potatoes were kinda' tough.

Chicken salad sammiches... a la leftover chicken. Tough times call for creative measures !
They wuz gooood !!!