What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

wife made a dish kinda like hamburger helper, from scratch. Kraft mac and cheese, some hamburger, the innards of an italian sausage, corn and some other such in a big frying pan. mmm good.
now I am having a snack, a small glass of Port, accompanied by a small piece of stilton, sharp cheddar with rice crackers and a little dish of cashews and hazelnuts. :)

nah, was at an apprentice meeting all day, just winding down. :)

Attachments

• PB054508 (Large).JPG
    PB054508 (Large).JPG
    91.1 KB · Views: 4
sheesh. its an arborist apprenticeship program for BC. the WCB regs will be reflected in the program. get your terminology right Squasher! :)

but yes thats what the meeting was. The next one is an information meeting tomorrow in Surrey (I will email you the invite I got in case you didnt get it) then Nov 18th is another full day meeting.

I think I got an e-mailio about that. But it's a bit of a jaunt for me to make it. Heck I might be plowing or sanding tomorrow from the looks of the forecast.

I hear ya, I heard yesterday that the coque was due for 5-7cm overnight. Thor didnt make it down today for the meeting, I figure the roads mighta had something to do with that.

They're saying 2-10cm here I guess that sort of covers the bases. Lol it's early though we'll be scrambling if it's 10cm!

check the bulbs in the plow ;) soon enough you will be bitching like a scantily clad young'un in the snow about how much plowing sucks ;)

Good to see you again, Hmm. Haven't seen you around for a while, thought you gave up on us. :)

Tonight I had the other half of last night's pizza. :D

rotisserie chicken, white rice with a bit of hot sauce, garden salad with home made healthy dressing. :)

its easy, the grocery store across the street has the rotisserie thing, guarantees availability around suppertime for like $8. Wife made rice while I walked boy and picked up chicken. ate half of it between the two of us and all is good.

Roasted pork loin- marinated in teriyaka sauce - grilled pinapple and sliced kiwi - lets see where that gets the weight going

Just got back from the Wednesday night 'all-you-can-eat wings' deal at a local bar/ eatery with a few friends. I'm stuffed. :|: