What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

smile? ha, at lot less of those out of her lately. a few more months of fun and she should be back to her normal self. I hope.

smile? ha, at lot less of those out of her lately. a few more months of fun and she should be back to her normal self. I hope.

Believe me!!!...She will never be back to her normal self.My wife never was...To stay on subject,fried venison cube steak,mashed potatoes,lima beans and biscuits.

healthy the rest of the day so we will be having mexican food for supper. a couple taquitos and a burrito are in my thoughts, that and a plate of veggies for dipping in the low cal, low fat ranch dressing ;)

I'm getting ready to cook up an elk steak from the big SOB my bro shot a week ago.:D :P

its pre marinated in sweat from packing it out :lol:

Damn Willie, you have no idea how true that statement is.:big-tongue4:

And no marinade (other than sweat). I get my skillet nice and hot with lots of butter, a few spices, and get ready for yum yum delight.:D

Elk is the sweetest most tender meat I've ever eaten. It's my favorite. If you haven't experienced a wapiti steak... sorry bout your luck cause you're missing out on something great.

Mexican here too. With a couple of climber friends... technically one's a stump guy. Chilaquiles and a Carta Blanca to wash it down.

soco rita? sounds interesting, whats the mix rate young man? :)

kraft dinner (when did the world stop calling it mac and cheese?) with spicy ground beef (its extra lean, dont worry). Trying to figure a veg that will marry up to the rest nicely..

soco rita? sounds interesting, whats the mix rate young man? :)

kraft dinner (when did the world stop calling it mac and cheese?) with spicy ground beef (its extra lean, dont worry). Trying to figure a veg that will marry up to the rest nicely..

Whatever tastes right is my rate. Souther Comfort is sweet, and with the margarita mix being sweet as well, it can take a bit and still not taste like liquor. :/:

..... and garden peas mixed into the kraft dinner, a la tuna noodle helper.

Making homemade pizza tonight, mmmmmm I can hardly wait. I make the dough from scratch and I'll top off tonights with Pesto, artichokes and prawns and then drown the whole shabang in mozza.8)