What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

late lunch (2:30) of a nice beef dip, au jus and fries. no supper. just now going to snuggle up to a bowl of pop corn ;) yeah, the real stuff, air popped and real butter! warhoo!

It's not here yet, DAMMIT! Hungry Branch Doctor is an angry Branch Doctor.

Made a fire in the backyard firepit....loaded on cherry mostly....and a whole fresh Copper River sockeye salmon...shared it with treehugger (who's too shy to post :/: ) along with a bottle of 2003 Merlot from a customer's cellar..he makes scads of awesome wine...he has at least 6 or eight French oak casks--at $600 a pop...and tons more hardware--and expertise.

I have had two racks of spare ribs out there smoking on the grill since around 10 this morning.My wife made sweet potato souffle' and cole slaw from scratch.I'm gonna top it off with a can of Bush's baked beans

Food out of tins and other not so good camp food for the last 3 days,we were boxed in with a marquee and tents, so couldn't get off the trade fair...:(

Steve ,Andy ,Anna and Matt had a nice Indian meal from all accounts in Cirencester..

Some rice and lettuce with curried pumpkin,I wont eat anything manufactured,or touched by humans.

This was the first time my littleist had corn on the cob..She was diggin' it!!

015_15-4.jpg

I forget what all we had that particular night...But she usually gets as much on her as she does in her mouth.

Haha, that's a great picture Flyboy. That's one to keep for blackmailing purposes when she's in her teens.

From Micky Dees, two double cheeseburgers and a filet o fish.

If I ate that I wouldn't leave the bathroom for a week..Something about Mickey D's food that doesn't sit well on my stomach.And of course,that's my children's favorite place in the world.

I'm off to Chili's to retrieve carry out. A peppercorn burger for me and Cajun chicken Alfredo for my lady. Long day,- I'm tired and she doesn't feel well so we are letting someone else cook

steak, salad and spuds here. the mcD's was lunch, big mac (no lettuce, no onions and half sauce), fries, diet cola and 6 nuggets to wash it down.

Tonight it's smoked ribs and briscket.Sweet potatoe souffle,baked beans,banana pudding,and I'm also grilling hot dogs and hamburgers and frying up some taters.

Spuds from the allotment ,zucchini alla calabrese basically zucchini braised for about 10 mins in stock, onions, and garlic with a touch of chili and oregano,boiled bacon joint

Spuds from the allotment ,zucchini alla calabrese basically zucchini braised in stock onions and garlic with a touch of chili and oregano,boiled bacon joint
Sounds like a meatless (or atleast minimal meat) dinner >>> PERFECT time of year for that !!!
Ratatouille is another belly-filler for this time of year.

TC it was sort of less meat than the norm dinner,I just love fresh fruit and veg,Rataouille is a great dish..

Fresh home grown fava/broad bean and tuna salad tomorrow,sort of a Sicilian/Tunisian dish...