What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

You better climb extra hard tomorrow to work off that calorie bomb :^D

I can't say much. I ate a whole chicken tonight. Shitty walmart fried chicken. I never learn. I get one, discover walmart makes shitty fried chicken, decide to never get it again, then several months to a year+ later get walmart fried chicken. Rinse, repeat... :^S
Sounds like you're unsatisfied. I, sir, am very satisfied as sweat rolls down my forehead from the capsaicin.

Cheese/crackers/hot sauce. The cheese was just commodity extra sharp cheddar. The crackers, a rosemary olive oil "trisquit" type cracker that I was disappointed with. It's not as good as real Trisquits, nor aldi's knockoff of them. Gone now, and won't repurchase. The hot sauce was Cholula chili/garlic courtesy of @Treeaddict Nice flavor, and goes well with cheese & crackers.

Cheese/crackers/hot sauce. The cheese was just commodity extra sharp cheddar. The crackers, a rosemary olive oil "trisquit" type cracker that I was disappointed with. It's not as good as real Trisquits, nor aldi's knockoff of them. Gone now, and won't repurchase. The hot sauce was Cholula chili/garlic courtesy of @Treeaddict Nice flavor, and goes well with cheese & crackers.
I've tried the flavored Triscuits. Very few have tasted better than the original.

I've tried the flavored Triscuits. Very few have tasted better than the original.
I like aldi's version. It's different from Trisquit, but not in a bad way. The weave is more compact and crunchy. I like that, but I also like Trisquit's loose weave. The pluses and minuses of each even out, so the only objective standard left is price, and aldi wins on price.

I like aldi's version. It's different from Trisquit, but not in a bad way. The weave is more compact and crunchy. I like that, but I also like Trisquit's loose weave. The pluses and minuses of each even out, so the only objective standard left is price, and aldi wins on price.

If this is offensive, I apologize...

You sound like a black girl. You love your weaves.

We ain't got Aldi we gots Trader Joe's. None within 100 miles of me though...

I like TraderJoe. Closest is ~20 miles away, which isn't too bad, but they're in a part of town I don't really like going to. Way too much traffic and headache. In my limited experience with TraderJoe, they seem to be better at snack type stuff, while aldi is better at pantry staples, though there is some crossover between them.

I like TraderJoe. Closest is ~20 miles away, which isn't too bad, but they're in a part of town I don't really like going to. Way too much traffic and headache. In my limited experience with TraderJoe, they seem to be better at snack type stuff, while aldi is better at pantry staples, though there is some crossover between them.
I've always like Trader Joe's. They have a lot of really great frozen chicken and vegetables and rice, etc. It's really a great selection. The quality is always premiere and the prices are fair.

They definitely do have a lot of snacks! They have a decent cheese section as well. I usually get most of my food at Safeway, though, because they have a deli and I can get potato salad and sliced meats.

Safeway has a MUCH better drinks selection than Trader Joe's. I can get orange juice, energy drinks, water, etc.

The water here in Arizona is completely unpotable. It get heavily treated and saturated with minerals and chemicals. If you drink even one small glass of the tap water, you're going to feel sick and maybe even puke. So, as a result, I have to buy tons of bottled water, which is sold at a premium around here. More than twice as expensive as in New England. I even have to cook with bottled water. I sometimes wonder if showering in the gross water is going to cause me to grow a third ear or something. Yuck.

Not everywhere in Arizona, Knotorious, just down there. All that tap water was in someone else's kidneys not long ago. The water up here gets pumped out of the ground clean and clear, drank or used, then at most, gets a reclamation treatment and then dumped into an artificial wetland. We don't re drink our neighbors piss. We let mother earth filter it first.

Oh, and just so we're clear, High Country Pines Water Company, and the water we provided, always tested as some of the cleanest, highest quality H2O in the state.
In fact, it was so good, that I drew the water for my house(we haul all our water, don't havevour own well) from directly off the wellhead.

In my limited experience, mountain water's the best. I'm really only familiar with the Appalachians around the mid Atlantic, but the water's always good, and a special treat when traveling.

The tap water North of Frank Lloyd Wright was not too bad when I lived out there. Might have changed after they put in the treatment plant. The plant and Ice Rink were about the camels straw for me. Sold the house. Moved up there to get away from to much clusterfuck. Then they built that community on the side of the McDowells. We were told, when we bought, nothing would be built there.
The new freeway loop was the only redeeming factor for my commute or when I went down to Firebird to race.
One office was in Mesa/Tempe. Other was in Peoria.
I could be working from Superstition to Goodyear. Sun City to Pinnacle Peak. Or at Anthem. And points inbetween.

These rankings vary somewhat between each, but Massachusetts is #5 on this list and I can attest that the tap water tastes like it came out of a bottle. This list says Hawaii is first, but others say Kentucky.

This list puts Arizona at second. So you're right, @Kaveman, I've been experiencing some shittier water than most out here...

That's cleanest, not necessarily best! Fun fact, lead makes things taste sweet. therefore, you want your water from non coated lead pipes ;^)

I wouldn't necessarily recommend it, unless you want sweet water. Another fun fact, the FDA says there's no safe level of lead.

Another fun fact, the FDA says there's no safe level of lead.
I want to not incur lead poisoning haha The taste of water can be adjusted with various other minerals or you can infuse your water with pieces of fruit like berries or watermelon. you can use vegetable or fruit peels, you can use water enhancing powders, or simply make ice cubes using your favorite fruit juices and add them into your water.

Try extracts. They add flavor without calories or sweetness. I like licorice(of course), and peppermint. Doesn't take much to flavor the water. Just a hint of flavor is what you want. Too much is too much.

Try extracts. They add flavor without calories or sweetness. I like licorice(of course), and peppermint. Doesn't take much to flavor the water. Just a hint of flavor is what you want. Too much is too much.
Licorice sounds divine. Is there such a thing as carbonated licorice water?

I answered my own question because I don't like to be spoon fed answers... =-D
LICORICE SODA

3 cups water
2 oz. dried licorice root, chopped
4 star anise
3 cups brown sugar
seltzer water to serve

Pour the water, licorice root, star anise, and brown sugar all in a large pot and bring to a simmer over medium heat, uncovered. Let simmer 5 minutes, then remove from heat and allow to cool to room temperature. Strain through a fined strainer (I store mine in a canning jar) and chill in the fridge.
Store in the refrigerator up to 2 months.
To serve, ladle about some syrup into a glass, and pour seltzer water over syrup. (We liked about equal parts, but play around and see how strong you like it.)
Makes about 6 servings, but depends how strong you like it and how big of glasses you serve in.

This might also work. It's a syrup premade for flavoring things...

Or Gross Gus's Dragon Drool black licorice soda. Might order some and give it a try.

I hear they have licorice ice cream in Canada. That's something I'd love to find down here, but I've never seen it.

Some of the worst water I saw was in Worcester MA in the 80s.
Water main broke once over by Elm Park before I lived in the park vicinity. There were fish in the hole. :lol:
We filtered all the water for our kitchen at Becker Jr College.