What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Most of the stuff was cheap. Either from aldi or BigLots. The sausage was expensive. I get one every so often from wegmans. Aldi gets some fantastic cheeses, and they're very affordable. Cheese and crackers is a favorite meal of mine. I usually use hot sauce, but the with the sausage, it was just calling for mustard.

Try this out @stig since you like tofu. Hopefully you can get Bok Choy in your market. I used some chili crisp in the bok choy instead of the red chili. You may need to tailor the heat for your bride. Also I just mashed the tofu instead of using a food processor... either way no big deal.

Last edited:
I love kraut! I just finished a jar of ginger carrots. It's fermented carrot, and cabbage with ginger and onion. I pretty much always have a jar of something like that open in the fridge. Kraut, kimchi, or some variation of those.

Define "Cajun"...
Lived in New Orleans for a few years when I was very young. I developed some opinions on the term "Cajun".

Sir, your seasoning has three problems: not enough red. Not enough black. Not enough total.

However, you are responsible for the buttered chicken we enjoyed last night. I'm still not sorry that we do that dish spicy, but I will give you a pass on your rendition of "Cajun". I'm sure that's what it said on the tin...