What Are You Drinking Tonight?

lxskllr

Treehouser
Drinking season's underway. It's a great time for whisky, brandy, and/or a cup of coffee & Irish cream in the morning. Whatcha all drinking? Right now...

Bushmills-Black-Bush.jpg

Note to self, consider your safe search settings before making an image search of something like "black bush"

:^D

I do love Irish whiskey.
Jameson with an ice cube.
Very rarely, Midleton. I plan on getting a bottle of it when I retire. Can find it on the bar at some Irish pubs, but it’s 25$ or more for a shot of it.
I don’t really drink really often now, once or twice a month maybe.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Man. losing coffee would be the worst. Of all my vices, that's probably the one I'd miss the most. That, or snus. If I were forced to choose, I'd have many sleepless nights trying to decide.

I rarely drink and when I do it is normally to excess. We were at a UFC event in nyc last month and the ninja turned me onto the pleasures of Hennesey and cranberry juice, nice buzz. Im normally a beer guy

I liked Bushmills in College.

Today rocking the Tequila. Shots or lemonade.

Attachments

• 15757664732776082861034340118104.jpg
    15757664732776082861034340118104.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
coffee...all day every day

haven't drunk a beer in over a year, guess I got my thirst quenched.

Now that weed's legal it's lost its glamour...been ~6 mos without now.

Bar well drink quality blended scotch tonight, my regular evening couple of tipple's. I have Lauder's in the pantry now. Beats a poke in the eye with a sharp stick :).

I love a high end single malt, and an Irish whiskey is also a fav. Nice examples of both are on the shelf here, for special times.

Ha Dave That's how I feel about cigs... after 10 years I think I knew what they were all about.

Coffee is like air for me...

But I would have to wrestle between quitting weed or booze...

I really thought I would too.

Just ran out & didn't get any more...don't miss weed much, and booze not at all.

Can't imagine ever quitting cigs, but things do change...

I more or less quit smoking, back to chewing Copenhagen long cut like a rodeo clown :lol: I'm drinking mich ultra tonight, easier on my stomach personally.

Had a Super Bock w/dinner, and settling into a Talisker Distillers (neat, no ice) right now.

200411_0_1_1.jpg

+

gerolsteiner-750-ml-sparkling-clear-glass.jpg

The Chambord was from an old girlfriend. It was a mini in the fridge, and I was tired of seeing it there. It's been there almost 20 years :^D Wasn't too bad mixed with the gerolsteiner. Cut the sweetness some.

Im drinking Modelo it is a mexican lager...

When I went to Colorado Silverton for some dirtbiking... I ordered a tecate and they offered something called Mexican Logger... just like Tecate.

n-Ppi-Y-1519838726-embed-lacroixcola.png

I like seltzer water a lot, both flavored and unflavored, and I particularly like this cola flavor. I'd love to see them release a rootbeer. I like the flavor of soda, but I lost my taste for the sugar a bunch of years ago. Seltzer kinda fills the gap. One I miss is Strathmore orange from Scotland. Seemed to disappear a bunch of years ago. Reminded me of Fanta I had when I was a kid, minus the sugar of course. I haven't had an orange yet that matched it.

Unless of course it works for you, use the hell outta it 8)

Back