What Are You Drinking Tonight?

I was supposed to go to a mates party tonight but a series of misfortunes regarding public transport mean that I cannot attend. I had a beer before I was supposed to get my train,train was canceled and even a single beer means you can't drive in Norway. If you were to get caught you loose your license for a year, pay two months salary as a fine and have to resit your entire license at great cost.

Taxi and public transport work for cities, no so well out here sadly.

Depends on what activities are going on.
I’m fine with weaker beer if we got a whole day of partying.
I really like a lot of the imperial stouts I’ve tried, but 3 pints and I’m on the floor. I think one was 19%.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm unconcerned with alcohol content in beer. I pick based on flavor and other attributes. I'm not really a beer guy anyway. I prefer my beer cooked for long periods of time, and rested in oak :^P

Tonight...

4738.jpg

+

96986011-0-640x640.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Haven't bought milk in awhile. I'll pick it up again when cool weather gets here. I like Ovaltine. That's the king of chocolate milk mixes. The plain malt is really good too, but harder to fine.

We don't get it very often, we bought it cuz a bunch of nieces and nephews were coming over this week. It tastes totally awesome and seems to provide a little pick me up. :drink:

12262_600x600.jpg stock photo

Years ago my sister got me a "15" year old bottle of GlenDronach for Christmas but sadly the 15 is no longer available.

A few days ago a found this "12" and gave it a "shot", pun intended. It was surprisingly good.

Anyone who appreciates a quality dram will enjoy this one !

Ya gotta love a good Scotch that's had some ageing in a sherry cask !

Back