What Are You Drinking Tonight?

Went to the "common shelf" in the beverage fridge and had a Michelob Amber Bock w/dinner. One of the few good brews from AB/Inbev.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think the next beer I get will be Guinness Blonde. It's a good summer beer; crisp and fruity, and it's sort of local. Made in Baltimore. Haven't had it since last summer.

20210625_171541.jpg

Stopped at the liquor store for Guinness Blonde, and saw this, so I bought it also. Haven't had it in ages. Sam Smith makes good beer.

Austin, you need to head back east to revisit this cesspool of a state I still reside in. Great beer selection in the stores here (one of the few things that make this place bearable)...

Rich, man, I really like you as a tree guy and truly appreciate the chats we've had. But damnit, those Bush "Lattes" of yours keep driving me crazy with thoughts of "What in the hell!!! Get a real beer already, will you!!!"...

;)

I have very little use for it, and it picks up flavors from the freezer. A gin & tonic would be a little nicer with ice, but I can live without it. I haven't made ice in decades. Regular cold drinks I keep in the fridge, and I don't really nurse them, so they don't have much time to get warm.

You, soft? I don't believe that for a second :^D

Back