What Are You Drinking Tonight?

The names of these micro beers is getting a bit ridiculous...sorta like who can one up the other. Must admit though, I like this one. Sorry about the mess in the background...need to clean my shop up. IMG_20201117_162357.jpg

what the hell...might have to drop this one
not sure what this gibberish means but just throwing it out there

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just got this...

paul-masson-vsop-brandy-750-32.jpg

It's pretty meh, but for $12, it's hard to complain I guess. I had to run out to the liquor store to get alcohol for tomorrow. It helps in dealing with my mother :^D I got this, and Johnnie Walker Black. I was gonna keep a bottle of one or the other at my mother's house. I'm thinking it'll be the brandy. It's not terrible, and I can save the JW for home. I also picked up Sam Adams winter 12pack. I get the fall and winter packs pretty much every year. It's something fun for my favorite seasons.

They bottle some of the whiskey in barrels that were used for IPA beer brews.

Amazingly, it's actually sold up here.

Yes and I loved it. They make a caskmate’s from Stout barrels too, but I liked the IPA version better.
Also should be noted that I am pretty grossed out by most IPA beers, they tend to smell like the asshole of a menstruating skunk IMO.

While I in general will agree with you, good sir, that G&T's are summer fare...we now and again in the midst of wintertime will break out the limes and find a spot of sunshine on a cold day and remember summers past :D. Fleece and goose down helps ;).

Those broccoli made me think of Antoine de Saint-Exupéry's " The little prince".

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Angostura-1919.jpg

Got this a couple years ago, and thought it was pretty nice. I'm not getting as much toasted marshmallow as before, but that could be my tastebuds. I don't trust my taster with spirits til I live with something for awhile. Sometimes I just have an off day. I bought it this morning. I also got some Carolans Irish cream. If it ever gets cold, that'll be good for some dessert coffee. Got some Asbach Uralt brandy, and Glenmorangie Lasanta finished in sherry casks. That was on sale. 12yr old. Never had this expression before, but Glenmorangie makes a solid whisky

Back