Wall of Shame: Wannabe Experts

Made me think the guy might have said what’s on the back of John’s shirt in his avatar...just make sure you stand WAY BACK to watch!

yes , poor bastard probably was killed immediately by the work ... sad. Call me sick but , I will say it ... the piece did completely
miss the building

I had to load it in tor to see it for some reason. It seemed to not like my ip address. That was pretty bad. Looked like the best case scenario is a mouth full of broken teeth.

When it first came out, I think I read his face was seriously caved in and it was a very extreme medical situation.

What is crich?

And in the third round the tree looks like it's done for the champ has cut him to pieces limb from limb. The champ is looking towards getting on the inside from an awkwardly high angle to get some body shots in, but woooh looks like the tree has wound up and delivered an upper cut like iron Mike and it's lights out for the champ. Folks let's hope he likes eating his dinner through a straw.

^ Yeah I have to agree a bad accident is really no laughing matter. Poor guy messed up for life possibly not being able to feed his family. He was just a guy wanting a slice of life and an income. Skilled or unskilled still a bad accident.

I have been injured that badly. It was humor that got me through it. Doctors still can't explain why I can still use my neck with all the osteoarthritis on 2 vertebrae. I guess it's because I'm too insensitive and stupid to cry!

That injury wasn’t a broken neck or back. Bad as that maybe. I get some people make a joke to cover the pain. I do as well, if I don’t laugh I would cry type situations.

Than bloke has had his jaw almost removed and his nose and pallet scooped out from the underside. As I said it looked like a scene from Terminator 2 but with blood and not tin foil.

I can’t even bring myself to google it. But please do and see for yourself.

Back