• Hey Guest,
    Just a heads up, The Tree House will be unavailable for about 10-15 minutes starting at 5pm CST tonight. This is just a super quick maintenance period.

Thanks!
    Brandon

Wall of Shame: Wannabe Experts

T Collins

Aloha Arborist

Wet wood conducts electric current and becomes hot 🔥wood. Hot wood becomes charcoal which is a carbon residue. Carbon conducts better the hotter it gets until it's past its capacity 💥boom 💥

That's today's lesson for electricity!

lxskllr

Treehouser
I liked that skinny pole swing in front of the brick building Gary. Aside from some people almost getting squished when they ran, it was fairly impressive. Was there a rope involved? I couldn't see one.

murphy4trees

TreeHouser
Ya, it looks like it turned after the face closes. you could see the tree slow to almost a stop, when the face closed and then it turned. I was a little surprised the tree turned as much as it did. Being long dead, you wouldn't think the hinge could hang on like that. The younger guy was looking up saying "Let's dance". the other guy got lucky to stumble away with his life.

Jonny

Treehouser
Yup. She was very close to having a really bad day, and was completely oblivious to it. I’m so glad that didn’t go how it was looking, really didn’t want to see a cute little old lady get creamed.

lxskllr

Treehouser
I'm fairly impressed she's out there slinging a chainsaw, but it would be good if she were more prepared for the work.

Marc-Antoine

TreeHouser
Sure, but they aren't so many chainsawing in panties though. Even with taking the chainsaw out of the equation, she put herself at risk. Old skin is very fragile and so easy to damage.

Mick!

TreeHouser

A difficult one to understand. Bad mistake.
Happened within the last two months apparently.
Homeowner is behind the camera.

Last edited:

Mick!

TreeHouser
That seems to be the prevailing opinion (in reply to Mellow) certainly looks that way.

A guy on Instagram who knows the firm said the guy in the pulling truck was listening to music instead of focusing.

Seems odd to me that the climber would not do better job on an absolutely crucial cut like that, over 100ft of tree above your head and targets all around.