Tree Men Be Here

I'm the same way, Chip. I've never had much muscle mass. Most people think I look pretty wimpy until they've worked with me for a while.

I have scrawny looking biceps but I can toss big rounds all the way to the front of the dump bed while young guys with huge guns can't make it half way. Power is better than muscle mass.
I agree Chip, puffed up guns don't compare to seasoned muscle.
I found putting extra muscle mass on my arms from weight training hurt my endurance in my forearms for chain filing a rocked out chain. Used to be able to file both sides of a rocked out chain non stop, but have found weight training sure helps deadlifting some of those big rounds.

Willard.

I'd arm wrestle the Master of Blasters just to say I did! Win or lose it'd be, well........a Blast!

Left handed used to be stronger than my right. (I'm right handed)
After left shoulder surgery last year, not so much.
Still willing to give it a whirl. What squisher said.

Can I bring a proxy? I'm no good at arm wrestling but I've rescued a cat for a guy that used win championships.

All the neighbor ladies bring heir stuck jar lids to my shop for me to open while their scrawny husbands are at work. What strong can't cover, good looking does.

I'm the same way, Chip. I've never had much muscle mass. Most people think I look pretty wimpy until they've worked with me for a while.

Well, I guess I better work with you one day:lol:

I used to arm wrestle pretty good when I cared about it, been along time.

My son came home from the bar one evening and announced that you do not want to arm wrestle Eric B. Eric was a Thalidomide baby, born with no legs, one arm severely deformed and the other normal. He drives a full size Chevy van, works as a hired hand for a farmer, getting in and out of combines and tractors using one arm, and in winter races snowmobiles professionally. The only addition to the van is a grab bar at the top of his reach to grab and jerk himself up into the seat. His main mode of transportation is a skate board that he sticks in his back pack when he has a set of stairs to climb. Loves to complain that he can't find his shoes, or putting his lower body up against a car tire and cussing up a storm as people are coming out of the movie theater about the idiot that "parked" on top of him. He is a great kid, and has a very strong left arm.

Can I bring him to represent me!!!!

Lol, of course we all love arm-wrestling. Most of us pack saws around alot of the time and are probably in general about twice as strong as most of the pansy asses wussing their way through life!:evil:

Twice?
The average Canadian must be in a hell of lot better shape than the average Dane.

Back