Tree felling vids

Wow, that was beautiful Willie, thanks for sharing.

You guys dont know how much I love these videos, its great for me to be able to see the country you live and work in. You might not believe it but looking at the same piece of ground day after day gets kind of old.

Whats the orange light shining on the dash of your pickup? Did you catch a fish?

It wasn't great this time but I had no cell service and enough trout to keep me entertained

Seriously! Was raining a fair bit that day. Mike had a video of my on his phone and he turned the camera 90 degrees on a great drop :dur:

Seriously! Was raining a fair bit that day. Mike had a video of my on his phone and he turned the camera 90 degrees on a great drop :dur:

Haha. It's all good mate. I'm sick of treework today, so that was a good watch for me.

Yeah, I thought there would be more work, they scheduled us 2 nights and 3 days, we knocked it all out the first day. I should've videoed everything but I was saving room on the card. Never would've out that blurry fall in there if I had more footage.

That was just so gorgeous Willie. Best song in any tree vid since the advent of the treevid. (And I'm a metalhead, to be honest.)

What... do you need me to come down there to teach you to fish? Clean skunked, eh?

Oh, Daniel... You're in the house... yeah, I appreciated your advocacy of the ol' prop. I've only utillized it once in my whole life, but it worked a charm. I just recently saw one of August's super old stormwork pics, and that made me vow to use it more often. Well done. ;)

Great vid Willie

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qdkL4IIxWAo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Willie, you hiked thirteen miles with a saw over your shoulder like that? If so, that's the only part I don't envy.

Without the boat it was either hike or fly. Small grass strip there but the boat belongs to the lodge. That's how all their supplies come in. Those guys eat well let me tell ya, love working there

The hike you saw was just climbing up the canyon to the work. Every winter the majority of that canyon is under water several times

Back