Tree felling vids

Thanks a ton Randy. The time-lapse was really cool. I'd love to make a vid like that. Beautiful day with the clouds zipping over the exact same direction. Btw: why didn't you just fall that pig? Did you want all the limbs in one stack? Whatever the reason: well done.

Honestly, the main reason was to make a time lapse video. :D
It didn't take "much" time and effort to climb it. It was the cleanup that was the real work.... ;)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/x2VwlQa6kss" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

We just completed a project for a town home association. 15 hours of crane time, 200 yards of chips in two days, and 40 stumps ground out. Cleaning up all of the stumps was a breeze with the clam shells. The weather has been darn near perfect, it is about time the weather gods cooperated.

Man, you guys are pros. Well done. I can't believe how awesome those go-pro cams are. You guys are breaking new ground in the vid-editing dept. Thanks so much for the time that that took. Short and sweet.

I agree with FFZ....excellent video...looked like a pro put that one together..and y'all look like pro's doing your work.

Nice vid and gear:thumbup:

Good thing you didn't let your pops sell the biz all those years ago….:)

Thanks guys! The video was done by a professional, we actually traded work for it a few months ago. I am really glad how it all turned out and I would like to do more videos in the future.

Jim, I plan on putting the video on the website, possibly even the front page. Should be an easy way for clients to view it.

Thanks guys! The video was done by a professional, we actually traded work for it a few months ago. I am really glad how it all turned out and I would like to do more videos in the future.

Jim, I plan on putting the video on the website, possibly even the front page. Should be an easy way for clients to view it.

Wicked, Fred.

If you don't mind, what was trade value?

Looking good Fred, very professional looking company you have there.
Makes me want to hire a few employees and get a last ...........:D

Willard, why no mini-loader? Way better than employees!!!
Our ground up here is wet and close to the water table, river bottom and lake shore town . 90% of the work I do is residential and I would have to repair a lot of yards and lawns.
Real nightmare for the landscapers up here that's why their into the sod business.
Low impact is my name.....probably why I have no competition.:)

Trade value was around $1000. It is pretty steep but I believe it will will pay off in the long run. He spent about a day and a half on site collecting footage.

and probably a good amount of time at the computer. Seems like a great product, and a fair price.

Back