Tree felling vids

Nope, that's not it, I did see that one, it's a good one. :)
No, this one was better video quality, and the camera angle was "behind" the tree.
"Looking" past the tree along the intended drop zone. It was pretty close, but not so close
you couldn't see "what was going on". There was a run down looking mobile home on the
left(with a fence?)and a shed of some type on the right..... it wasn't just the skill to drop
the tree in such a tight spot it was also the man droppin' the tree, he was a real "character". :lol:
I would love to see that one again. :D

NiceGuyDave (felling for Roger Barnett, in that case) has no need to praise any god for helping him put a tree to a tight lay...he can thank D.D. Dent for that :D.

That is funny. Have u seen the one were the guy fells a whole , i think pine over the top of the house. I mean it smashes strait through to the floor ....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvyDZ8n8FLM. This one makes me die laughing. You can hear the wedges when he is hitting it the sound changes right before it flops...lol..

That is funny. Have u seen the one were the guy fells a whole , i think pine over the top of the house. I mean it smashes strait through to the floor ....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvyDZ8n8FLM. This one makes me die laughing. You can hear the wedges when he is hitting it the sound changes right before it flops...lol..

When I opened that vid I was immediately thinking "noooo wayyyy"

That was horrible. I wonder how it worked out with his insurance company.

I'm sorry.............but I crack up just thinking about it. I'm mean, I know.........but it is so typical. What's even better are the comments. O.K.....enough of this and pull myself together and not misuse the site. 8)

When i first seen that vid, I was like y are u even taking that pine down. Then when it hit the house i was like holy hell...What was he thinking atleast put a rope in it way high for insurance. Yes, it is sad for the tree and the house serve's him right for taking down a pretty nice tree....

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TyiI5rPAFEQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bix,
This co works out in your area.. apparently the bucket op was later killed by a piece that was getting roped down.. tough deal.. good reminder.. stay safe!

Back