Tree felling vids

Too bad, Stephen. That happens with extreme talent and not appreciating it, consequently giving it up so easily. Who are we talking about? :lol:

Nice vid and work, but with all due respect, that fellow down below at 1:05, he needs to be a bit less eager and get a decent hat. Friggen blow out your brains or sumpin.... :\: It wasn't a job I was on, but i know a guy in Point Reyes Station that died on the spot that way.

Cheers Pete, they are both similar really, the contour is easiest to use, just slide the on switch... Better sound too. I think the next drift up might be nice...

Cheers Pete, they are both similar really, the contour is easiest to use, just slide the on switch... Better sound too. I think the next drift up might be nice...

Ben, you rig wood like a damn man! I like that. That's the stuff that blows my hair back. Some real rigging.

Just curious, why did the home owner want the tree taken down? Getting too big, becoming a hazard, declining health..... :?

Great job rigging it out. :thumbupold:

Also a very beautiful, easy to work, wood.
We are at the nortern limit of their tolerance here, so I rarely see one, and when I do, they are small.

If I felled one like that one, I'd probably have some 50 woodturners from all over the country lined up, wallets in hand.

Yeah, I was gonna say.....

Some of the most adept woodworkers that have ever picked up a plane and chisel, favored Mulberry.

Back