Tree felling vids

He seems incredibly strange. I see him on Treebuzz absolutely ranting about how great he is and how all others have no clue. I get it, that's what he does but I'm quite surprised he wasn't banned long ago.

Last edited:
Then why is America so full of fat carnivores?
Because "fat shaming" is a hate crime.

Not enough gumption to get off the couch, is most folks problem.

I've never been able to put fat on, so I don't know what everyone else's problem is getting rid of it.

Just go DO SOMETHING!

Honestly, anymore, fat people bug the heck out of me too. So many of them "struggle" with their "weight loss journey", I'm pretty sure the struggle is getting off their acre sized asses and getting moving. I don't have to defend shit anymore, I'm no longer married to a cow, and will not be again. No Fat Chicks.

Wow that got surprisingly ranty...I think there might be a "Mood" coming on...

Probably just as good as any place to ask. When gutting the hinge, is there any formula on how much to take or leave? Assume brittle green eucalyptus. Thanks

Difficult to answer, but I would offer, as little as possible to get the desired result.
Often you will find the center of the stem rotted anyway, well around here they are.

I guess it depends on what your trying to achieve by gutting it, and what either side of the hinge looks like.

Back