Tree felling vids

I posted a video of my 194T cutting some oak and got almost 2000 views in the first 10 minutes, same with starting my truck last year

almost no new views since lol
im up to 20K on my channel so far tho

Not trying to be a dick or anything, but the video wasn't that great :^D Funny how something like that can take off. What do you think is generating the interest?
The fact that I look like an idiot to half the population…depending on their level of observation and understanding. I have lots of good vids. They are too long and don’t get views. Shorts get pushed into people’s feeds. All the negative comments on that one drive it up in the algorithm (how much YT pushes it).

If I get a minute I will make a response video…maybe. At first I was irritated with all the stupid comments but now I just let it ride. Whatever. If people need to feel better about themselves by mistakenly bashing someone else that’s their problem. The funny thing is that it’s basically an accidental troll video. I pretty much know what I’m doing but appear not to in that case.

Post a #short video. You'll feel like a rockstar when you get over 1000 views in a day and then it'll never be viewed again.

Part of me wonders if I should monetize and keep posting vids like that. I have 25,000 subscribers now…I suspect anything I post will get a lot more exposure now.
That could be an interesting strategy. Post videos that make you look stupid, but are carefully setup to portray that. That would take as much skill as doing it "right". Flattening buildings would get you some views if know of any removals near old sheds. Do a quick Earl Scheib job on it so it looks like a keaper, then squash it.

That's a weird video...slow motion just as the barberchair started? I wonder why. And to stay at the stump after the split started is also strange behavior.

Mighty shallow face. I'd have liked a shot of the top...must have had either a good amount of head lean, or a ton of limb weight on that side of the crown.

Or just keep cutting. It split when he stopped cutting.
Not me! Maybe it would work or maybe you’d get smashed.

I’ve heard western fallers with trees that normally aren’t chair prone (conifers) stay to stick with it but that’s a hail no on a split prone tree for me. I’m fast, not that fast.

Original poster of the vid is Russian I think, maybe it was frozen. I would have bored and triggered that sucker.

Back