Tree felling vids

My splitting was interrupted by a removal request. Yawner…

So no longer a yawner I guess. 8million views mostly from mindless short video scrollers.

From YouTuber Novice Lumberjack :

“First off, congrats! You've got a viral video. Second, it'll probably never happen again. Third, do a Google search on how to monetize your YouTube channel. It is far too complicated for me to tell you. It will take a long time, they make it difficult so you won't do it. But if you had been monetized, that video would have gotten you a few thousand bucks.”

They should monetize single videos that "take off."
A treeguy I watch just made 1000 subs and he's been posting vids on youtube since 2010 and if he doesn't have 4000 watch hours in a year he still won't make a dime.

They should monetize single videos that "take off."
A treeguy I watch just made 1000 subs and he's been posting vids on youtube since 2010 and if he doesn't have 4000 watch hours in a year he still won't make a dime.
Yeah, but that’s not in their interest.

“Thanks for the free content and hundreds of thousands, Wyby”

VIDEO: This Is How You Untangle Throwline...

5 minutes: Wow, this is a real rat's nest...
15 minutes: Holy shit! frig these twigs to hell...
25 minutes: GODDAMMIT! There's more knots now than when I started!!
35 minutes: frig THIS JOB!! Seriously, frig treework! I should have gone to school to be a programmer!!
45 minutes: And that's how you untangle throwline.

How to untangle your throw line.....

Grab next throwline out of truck and proceed to get your tie in or rigging set.
Hand tangle to apprentice or groundie to sort out since they are pretty much watching you work until you get the line(s) set.
Yup I've done this and lo and behold they get it untangled fairly quick cuz they aren't all wound up about it.

@davidwyby, I found this shared on treeclimbers facebook page
finally posted this in the right thread, I wasnt paying attention when I posted it in the wrong thread 15 minutes ago lol

Not trying to be a dick or anything, but the video wasn't that great :^D Funny how something like that can take off. What do you think is generating the interest?

I have a 37 second video of a caterpillar that has 1600 views, 68 likes and more comments than my other 147 videos combined. None of my vids are great but the caterpillar one had the least amount of thought or effort of them all. Blame the algorithm.

Back