Tree felling vids

Don't you just cringe when his mates rush in and try to pick him up right away? Happens on a lot of videos, like if they get them to stand up quickly it's like 'nothing to see here, erryting's cool'
No regard for possible injuries.

This was from last year, and the pic is in the Rotator. Was able to use a very fat Silver Maple stick for some redneck style demo work. That rare occasion where a tree guy doesn't have to worry about hitting a structure... ;)

A couple of vids from some recent work in Wisconsin. Huge, dead, Shagbark Hickory that was climbed, limbed & topped, and a big stick fallen. Crew moved most of the limbs/brush via the mini. A good day!

Saw was dull and didn’t follow the face as half of the tree split out the stump. Rotten at the base. But the tree was handily topped by Brian.

Nope! The notch is in the other half of the trunk. Like a reverse barber chair I guess. I knew the stump was funky and rotten but we had good pull on it and a large drop zone so if it went south it was all good. We ended up with 3 x 12’ers and 1 x 18’er of log and about 40’ of top thru the chipper.

I just started watching this vid about treework in Norway and sure enough, the beauty of the country is in made clear in the opening scenes, I figure @biggun , et al, would get a kick out of it

As Jake says, "I haven't seen a single ugly thing since I got here" :rockhard: 8):lol:

file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/72/02/742EF4B6-BFA8-4E4A-AC59-8FC362451DFE/v12044gd0000ccoackjc77ua88ba23jg.mov

That is a tik tok vid , wut I gotta do to make it play:whine:

Back