Tree felling vids

Welcome to the house, feel free to introduce yourself here

He has talent

Lordy I absolutely love vids like this, thanks for posting! :drink:

Anybody remember the one from a few years ago of the barefoot climber taking down a big tree in what looked to be a courtyard?

It looks like his saw is non AV, that alone is a pita.

My boy must have muscles in his shit!

A top handle might take some getting used to for him cuz his arm won't fit thru. Plus, with his minimalist ethos, he's probably a one saw does it all kinda guy

Last edited:
One of the YT comments re this vietnamese climber, translated:

This person has deep inner strength If you have martial arts Black is not difficult for this person

The climber is apparently known as Monkey Fun

I think that is an 80 ton and around here it definetly needs a 56$ permit to go out to the job.

meah... Technology is super boring. Give me the barefoot climber any day. That dude would laugh out loud at the top-handle that Mick would have given him... "What's this?... a lady's saw? Do you think that we would ever descend to such dastardly conduct as to send a girl up there?"

That was a cock-job for sure ! Even with hard hat on he’s gonna have a sore neck , assuming he’s still above ground after that ... When I see videos like this I wonder why a license is required for a gun but not a chainsaw - they can both be very lethal in untrained hands !

After further review it appears he was a few feet off the ground when felling and was secured to the tree by his lanyard - Perhaps there is a valid reason for doing so but I’d NEVER attempt that maneuver ... Always have a planned escape path in case things go squirrelly!

... Here’s another gem for your viewing pleasure ... If he had bucked up those limbs and policed the area he wouldn’t have caught it in the family jewels !

We’ll hope the East Coast/Midwest faller pulls through to further fatherhood.

As to the redwood guy... pretty inexcusable to fall a stob into another tree.:?

Back