The RIP Thread...

Bands like Slayer, they are always singing about gruesome dying anyway....."Awaiting the hour of the reprisal"....... stuff like that. Careful what you wish for. I guess if you like downer subjects, but can't they sing more about happy things? You can still drink lots of whiskey and hang with strippers.

Bands like Slayer, they are always singing about gruesome dying anyway....."Awaiting the hour of the reprisal"....... stuff like that. Careful what you wish for. I guess if you like downer subjects, but can't they sing more about happy things? You can still drink lots of whiskey and hang with strippers.

Just ying and yang isn't it, and when I was a youth I always found aggressive guitars beneficial to riding and skating, still enjoy some brutal guitar playing when I'm in the mood, but when its out of my system maybe I'll stick on some Genesis or Jethro Tull. Music to suit moods.

For me I'd rather go with a bang than just fade away... but I think all of us on here know about living life to the full.

I saw Robbie in a vid recently, along with Ray. There are some great vids on youtube with superb musicians playing at what is called Darryl Hall's place or house. Robbie looked spaced but can still play.

James Gandolfini Dead: 'Sopranos' Star Dies In Italy

s-JAMES-GANDOLFINI-DEAD-large.jpg

Where is it eventually being built? Cool if you could go to the launch, MB. Wonder if any ingredients from the original ship?

Those big fires are bad news indeed. People read and hear about them, but direct experience is a whole different thing. My dad used to work them as a medical aid person for the Red Cross in California, treating injuries,. He'd come home a changed man, red as a beet, very tired and irritable, and barely spoke for a number of days. I needed the Red Cross then. His best friend, Hugh, died up at one, beheaded by a helicopter while standing on the bed of a truck that was backing up. Dad walked in the door weeping and buried his head in mother's chest, never forget it. Really bad news.....

I heard about this first thing this morning on the way to work, its been on mind all day, very said news.

Back