The RIP Thread...

Winehouse was lower than a junky. She had a great middle class background with a loving supportive family. She was just some kind of stupid slag.

Brevity and smelling errors courtesy of iPhone using Tapatalk

so, you won't be pvr'ing her eulogy then?
Mjolnir.jpg

Barb Long, I will miss you and and loved you very much. I am so blessed to have had you for my Mother.

Mom had a very good life except for the last few years: last stages of COPD, and stayed in bed most of the time. Her mind was still with her when she left and I am thankful for that. Not too happy she had to die alone though. I may have a few nightmares to go through from this afternoon that i won't go into here, but I'll recover and we believe her passing was at a good time; not much oxygen was getting to her brain anymore and she was starting to forget things and becoming very frustrated in general. When all is said and done I am glad she passed on with all of her faculties still about her.

Not very well said but you get the idea...

That sucks. Upping the ante in the Afghan War is one of my chief complaints about Obama. He should have adopted Biden's plan to draw down more heavily and just use the occasional attack to keep the Taliban in disarray.

It doesn't seem to matter who the best warriors are, just who can have the perseverance to remain standing at the end, by whatever means available.

I think in the end it is also gonna matter that one side is used to wage war on a shoestring, whereas the other side is rapidly going bancrupt and can't afford waging war the way they are used to.

Rest in peace Carolyn Ann Stevens. Died June 23, 2011. Carolyn was my mother in law. As some of you know, we were adding onto our home so she could live with us. In the interum we were living with her. My wife found her deceased on the bathroom floor on the morning of the 23rd. We are not sure but likely a heart attack or stroke. Life is finally beginning to normalize and we are all doing OK.

Sorry to hear, Jesse. I've been there, and I know what you're dealing with. :(

Back