New tires & Wheels on the Pick-up.

Attachments

• 140702_001.jpg
    140702_001.jpg
    237.5 KB · Views: 64
  • 140702_003.jpg
    140702_003.jpg
    223.6 KB · Views: 64
Fords for work, Chevy's for the nightlife!

Couple of pics from that indoor rubber tree tight access I was talking about.

uqu8a3yh.jpg

uta7ypam.jpg

y2uzu4ur.jpg

This is from Monday, hot day. We had topped the tree out with the crane set across the street due to power lines and traffic but were going to move closer for the big wood. Crane operator wanted to take this pick before we reset. He was good for 3000lbs, I opted to reset first , crotch wood is HEAVY, 4800:O

1.jpg

Deva hope some cute chicks lived in those appartments so you could peek in the windows....

u9a2enet.jpg
a bad weld on the Boxer cylinder.
e9u7azun.jpg

A bunch of clearing and raising at the buried dogwood house. Wrap that up mostly with one day more. 24 yards of chips and cord or two, later.

A Great gut feeling is one of the best tools in the box, PC.

The only chicks invthose windows were cat hoarders, it was a lees than ideal client. She kept trying to change project scope and price.

Gary, that was a removal of one large leader. The tree stayed.

Sean, what's that weld for?

Sean that stinks, hope they make it right pronto. I get peeved when my old shit breaks but Id be lived about a brand new piece of gear.

That sucks Sean, I'm sure it'll be warrantied quicklike. I've never broke anything like that on my Ramrod mini and I have beat that thing damn near to death, flopped it, twice, constantly push it past it's design parameters, you get the point. What sort of warranty on those machines?

Paul, pretty scary to think the crane op would've gone for it. How's it work for you guys insurance wise? My new crane company has told me they're on the hook for any screw up.

Not really sure, Ive been told hook up is on them , anything past is on me. I guess the overweight log is on me? I have also been told if the ground fails under the outriggers we are liable. I really don't know and hope to never find out....

About the ground seems odd. That should be the crane op's evaluation, and how to deal with varying ground conditions. I don't think that many crane ops would like to be told what to do under the outriggers, since it is something that they deal with everyday.

Back