The Official Work Pictures Thread

Maybe I remember wrong but I swear this things wings spread feet past each side the the driveway

I'm sticking with my 8 feet and 12 inches!!

Well would ya just look at it, Google says in wrong, I was only wrong once before and I never lie, that's the truth!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231028_131155_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231028_131155_Chrome.jpg
    932.6 KB · Views: 4
While back I was at the shop and a friend texted and asked how much to drop this tree. I said it’s not much of a tree, I have a saw in my truck and the trailer hooked up already, I’ll come whack it right now before it gets dark if you want, so we did. No other gear with me. The vid kinda went viral and I’ve had all kinds of dip 💩 comments 🙄.

Got the stump out today, going to go winch it up on the trailer later.

IMG_3873.jpeg

I don't go to youtube much, and I never look at comments. Your mention of them piqued my curiosity. I remember why I don't go to youtube much, and never look at comments :^D
I’ve deleted a lot of comments.

I mostly only post there to link to forums…but I have made friends and learned a lot there. It’s a lot nicer to use if you pay to get rid of the commercials. I couldn’t do it otherwise.

I don't get youtube ads due to blocking them. I'm still pissed they removed a video of mine a bunch of years ago cause nazis. I uploaded a British WWII propaganda video that featured nazis, but made them look stupid, and youtube removed it. Life's too short to deal with stupid fuckers, and frig google anyway. If I get to the point where I want to host videos, I'll host them using my own resources, and an ad blocker won't be needed, cause there'll be no ads or other tracking. People can just watch a video, as it should be.

I figured out why you got so many bad comments on an otherwise good video
you didn't look like this guy, and you didn't make 37 cuts and use a bubble level, tape measure and a carpenters square to measure out your face cut, you cut it, it fell where you wanted, and you got paid, people are just upset because you did it better than they could
1698543323423.png

You did a nice job with that. Very pretty. Too pretty imo. I like my oaks a little more wild, but it's not my tree. Homeowner should be very happy.

I get it that this has to be a money maker for you Brett, and all props for getting and keeping the gig.

But that is just about the saddest travesty of a live oak I have ever suffered seeing :). I mean, really?

This is what a live oak ought to look like :D.

Back