The Official Work Pictures Thread

Just to hold it there while we take the top otherwise it would be really on the garage. It didn’t hit the garage hard and got hung up in a maple up hill behind the garage. Take the top, lines hold, take another pick, and one more. I think three picks total. No rigging points or ground to lay it down on. Tight.

I agree. Laid out proper instead of on my deck. Guys are always putting stuff on the outrigger beams too. If I have a flat set up I’ll retract them from the operators cab. Luckily the only things I’ve smashed have been water bottles and coffee cups. Nice job @flushcut

I agree. Laid out proper instead of on my deck. Guys are always putting stuff on the outrigger beams too. If I have a flat set up I’ll retract them from the operators cab. Luckily the only things I’ve smashed have been water bottles and coffee cups. Nice job @flushcut
Placing/leaning stuff on a vehicle has been a pet peeve of mine for 35 years! Way back to my 20's when I had my lawn business and a new 1988 pickup, it pissed me off when people leaned rakes or shovels on my truck. Just 2 months ago I punctured a tire on a trailer because some moron leaned a pitchfork against it. and when I pulled out it got flipped by the front tire and punctured the back tire. Screwed up a $60 pitchfork as well as a $150 tire.

View attachment 129374
About half of what we gathered. Only two of us eat them so we split the haul. Weather hasn’t been conducive for growth but still a good mix of grays and blondes. Come Sunday the campers should be finding them by the wheel barrel load
Would be good to save some spores on sheets of paper, and send them my way in case I build a Morel patch. I don't know that it would work here, though. I might not have enough shade, rain, fog and the right temps.

I need clear space if you know what I mean. Thou shalt not cluster fudge thy tailgate.

Back