The Official Work Pictures Thread

Now, Sam... are you shure that you deserve weather like that this early?? Love yer shots as always... cool dog shot.

Willie: HA, HA... Matty Metcaf!!! Man, I could tell ya a story er two... Me: "Matt! leave holding-wood." Matt: "Got it! :)" zip (200t). Me: Matt!! "Don't cut off yer far corner this time!!" Matt: "Got it! :)" zip (200t)... etc. etc. etc... really good guy, all the same.

Pete: That was cool.

Now, Sam... are you shure that you deserve weather like that this early?? Love yer shots as always... cool dog shot.

Willie: HA, HA... Matty Metcaf!!! Man, I could tell ya a story er two... Me: "Matt! leave holding-wood." Matt: "Got it! :)" zip (200t). Me: Matt!! "Don't cut off yer far corner this time!!" Matt: "Got it! :)" zip (200t)... etc. etc. etc... really good guy, all the same.

Pete: That was cool.
Funny stuff, I think he's turned into a good Tree man. He was working for Clarence back when you were here? Been quite awhile

IMG_1566.jpg IMG_1565.jpg
Nasty dead ash in my ROW today. Not a lot of wood left on it but it followed pretty good to its notch.
IMG_1563.JPG
Another dead ash in a horse pen. Our stump guy pissed off the young guy on my crew. Youngster took the mini and pushed up all the horse crap he could around the stump. :evil:

Great pics, Folks.

Today was the first time I sat on the ground and watched several people do my job.

Got to the job and just felt crazy weak and fatigued...So, Alex climbed and Trav brought his chipper and truck. Tomorrow he brings his bobcat to load wood. Did a great job. Brushed out in 4 hours. Sticks down by 1pm.

af02e038f14b473825e4643a80f5f907.jpg

9e5d712e2844843faf4571acd6041146.jpg

cb9398c33c2a6afe8899d9cd0c2f609e.jpg

Was back in the area for payment and bids and got a different angle of the blue...sunlight makes all the diff.

005.jpg

Bandits new stump grinder...look at the size of grinder disc....wonder the price tag on this Pig? :|:

001.jpg

Back