The Official Work Pictures Thread

Sean: That was crazy hail today, wasn't it? I found myself pruning down in Auburn... crazy hail coming back.

Good shots, bro.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
A few from today. We fell one this morning and then stripped another out plus a bunch of bushes. Went back and dropped the spars from the last half of the week. Warming up again so getting muddy.

Nice pics!! You got a lot done!

I hate working on Saturdays...

Ha gotta love it.

They do the same thing with lake docks in ME as in your pic, raise out of water and tie to a tree.

Rich, btw, why are those trees being removed? The gas line is already in under the trees, I thought. Or are y'all building a new gas line.

Looks sweet. How did you attach the block? Or what did you attach it to? I have a guess but not sure.

I wish we had mats Sean. Plywood is getting old real quick.
Cory, the existing line is being replaced and upgrading to a bigger line. The gas company is opening the entire ROW to kinda reinforce that it's there. This ROW is 60' wide and right through residential.

Thats a hella job to have, Rich. You probably already posted buy how long is it going to take?

That was my guess Grendel

Cory we've got two crews going on it and have till the end of February. The other crew started in the middle of the project and is working the more open areas. I'm getting the more technical parts. I'm thinking we will beat the deadline by at least a week. Here's where it turns and gets a bit tight
image.jpg
Going between two houses starting Monday. Both are in the ROW. It opens up once we get behind them. After that I'll go to the other end of it and deal with more of the stuff between houses.

Yes it is. I'll work Saturdays in the winter for these guys. I don't like taking my stuff out once the snow flies. To much salt on the roads. 20 hours of OT a week in January is kinda new to me. I'm used to barely getting 40 this time of year

I don't like taking my stuff out once the snow flies. Too much salt on the roads.

Finnicky bastid!

Join the club:/:

Mine go out but the salt sucks. Relying on a lot of Fluid Film to keep the effects to a minimum.

Back