The Official Work Pictures Thread

Whoever that climber is... He's going to ruin his back with that much slack in his lanyard! Jomo

This.

Thank you Jomo.

Willie: Are you serious brother? All you should need to put a four foot Cannon into that pig is abut 1' of room between your nose and the bark. For me, at any rate, my back would be barking louder that the 395.

Jay: You're the man. Those are too beautiful. Are you trying to scare me off from posting all my stupid pics?

Murphy has some family out here in norcal, great guy to hang out with in person, I always try to meet up when he's in town,...

Figures. He's probably a drinker like me... we can so very easily manage to make an ass of ourselves over the internet. :drink:

Mick: How do you do it brother!! Clean and sober even on the drink!

Lots of dry choking dust from this dead fir out at east sooke. Tree uncomplicated though....access to it with the truck and chipper was terrible. Thank God for L4 or we'd still be there, spinning. IMG_20151201_135319118_HDR.jpg

Wow, did he let him climb?

Nope

Murphy was blown away how good Bixler could climb and the size of our tree's out here

I think Bix got that suger pine down in 20-25mins...Daniel timed it, mabey he could chime in..;)

chain-saw-head.png

Test

Grendel PM'ed me that the pic posting wasn't working...

Attachments

• 066.jpg
    066.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 72
I think Reg means 4Low as us Americans call it.

Back