The Official Work Pictures Thread

By hook or by crook. Nice porch, don't you think.

Attachments

• PAP_0006.JPG
    PAP_0006.JPG
    402.5 KB · Views: 54
  • PAP_0008.JPG
    PAP_0008.JPG
    227 KB · Views: 53
Sometimes a few stubs near the top to stand on are no biggy imo. Stubs up and down the trunk, no good.

Very nice Ray and Jay!!

a few stubs for natural crotch rigging is all good in my book, faster than a block, good for production ;)

Sometimes a few stubs near the top to stand on are no biggy imo. Stubs up and down the trunk, no good.
I'm with you Cory, it doesn't hurt a thing to leave a few around the top to stand on, hang a rope, rig or descend off of, whatever. Butch is paranoid about any stub, any place. Probably shaves three times a day;)
Looks like you got three for the price of one Jay, watch your step off that porch.

impressive bots two in one day!!!
how many ground guys you run on a td like that?

Thanks sawman!

Bixler in one, I in the other...only 3 ground guys, were down one guy, def needed 4 to 5 groundies would of been faster, I had to wait a lot but it worked for what we had and went smooth

image.jpg
Not overly big. Maybe 28" dbh. Two years dead Norway maple. There was a hot tub under that pergola. Just real tight and brittle. Walked it all the way to the ground on Spurs then ate lunch. Ground guys had it worse than I did.

Enjoy sycamore trees myself, I think it's the only grass,tree,pollen or mold I'm not alergic to.
The tight jobs are the most fun for me.
843c84aa16b714d0ab6ec56751561606.jpg
9710e71e221f5d9991ae4029eb1f9607.jpg

Back