The Official Work Pictures Thread

We worked a doug-fir dominated forest at a park yesterday near the campground. We jacked over 2 back leaners and pounded over some other big trees. The two we jacked over kept the gauge at around 2500 psi. The jack cylinder is approx 4" diameter.

For size reference, Duane is 6'3", and 235 #. That's an MS 660 with a 36" bar.

Looks like Laminated Root rot is getting into these trees. Some were also flood damaged 5 years ago.

I'm telling 'em, start planting western red cedar and white pine. They actually have 2 rare white pines in this park. Old white pines that haven't gotten white pine blister rust. The one is at least 36" x at least 130'.

IMG_20130226_121230[1].jpg IMG_20130226_121239[2].jpg IMG_20130226_121100[1].jpg IMG_20130226_121049[1].jpg

In between that describes it well:thumbup:
Jp yea buddy my groundy got his stack too. As always it is a team effort and when doing one like this I value him even more! Quite like a guardian angel.

Hey Mr Maximalist, did you see the meteor last week? Do you have a dashboard camera like alot of Russkies? Just wondering.

The best motorcycle youtube clips are from Russia because everyone has a dash cam.
It's probably a great witness in a corruptish country, maybe.

Dashboard camera I have. .

There was a feature on the tv news last week about the dashboard cameras everyone has there and they did a crazy segment on the wild things that have been filmed with these cameras- lots of wild vehicle accidents, planes crashing into cars, road rage fights, log trucks and cow trucks overturning spilling loads into traffic, military tanks crossing the road at high speed (gotta love that one), jets and helicopters buzzing the road, just lots of Russky mayhem.

Those Russkies go hard.

You guys are yappin to much. Time for pic's...

A little side job I did today. They needed 4-feet of clearance to get a machine in the backyard to replace the sewer line. Of course, this tree had the chain link fence in the bark.

IMG-20130302-00192.jpg

IMG-20130302-00193.jpg

Trees like that are why I moved out of Milwaukee damn near every tree was like that and would have both house drops running through it to boot.

Back