The Tree House loves TreeStuff!

The Official Work Pictures Thread

ruel

TreeHouser
I haven't had a chance to do much live oak pruning, but I'd love to do some more.
Whats the best approach to short southern trees? Lots of pole sawing?

Bodean

Cali dreamer
We had to call the tow... a seperate time after they got it stuck again 5 minutes later... I was not laughing.

I told all three of them to frig off while I went back to stump grinding....

This morning one of the Juniors raked the side of the Apple entrance gate.... I was like "Which one is ours?"

Today we had work lunch and handed out Holiday Cards....

My how the pendulum swings.....

If I didnt smoke weed I would be a homicidal alcoholic.

Attachments

cory

TreeHouser
This was probably after you saying something like, "watch out for that soft ground over there, the truck will get stuck in it."
:lol:

Bo, there's a reason you da boss....;)

BTW, how do you like the new rayco on a big stump like that?

Last edited:

Bodean

Cali dreamer
Haha... I now understand the whole tow behind big block monster grinder theory.....

Took about 90 minutes.... Big Euc butt is extremely dense wood... I dunno what it'd be like out there... at some points the wheel was just bouncing off the floor of the stump... also the whole time the throttle cable went bad so I was using vice grips... so I dont think I had full HP.

Blessed be the motherfunkers.

CurSedVoyce

California Hillbilly
I remember trying to get home towing the trailer and mini when the throttle cable broke. Routed some throw line into the cab and finished the trip. That would have made for a good you tube moment..... every once in a while, the string would bind and ....... wheeeeee!!!

Mick!

TreeHouser
Haha... I now understand the whole tow behind big block monster grinder theory.....

Took about 90 minutes.... Big Euc butt is extremely dense wood... I dunno what it'd be like out there... at some points the wheel was just bouncing off the floor of the stump... also the whole time the throttle cable went bad so I was using vice grips... so I dont think I had full HP.

Blessed be the motherfunkers.
We had exactly the same thing on our Rayco 1635, we took the cable off and filled it up with wd40, good as gold after that.

The Tree House Loves TreeStuff!