The Official Random Video Thread!

Trains, I'm pretty sure I'll be able to watch it but just seeing the very start plus all the accompanying recommendations , yeah I'm gonna let it simmer until I gird myself :\: :\:

I'm surprised I didn't hear their trumpeting from my house :lol:

This dentist is against flossing and dentist cleanings, and suggests natural remedies supposedly with much success. I will say I have good success with chewing gum at night to counter dry mouth, and I rarely have a dirty mouth feeling or bad breath in the morning.

Trains, I'm pretty sure I'll be able to watch it but just seeing the very start plus all the accompanying recommendations , yeah I'm gonna let it simmer until I gird myself :\: :\:
yeah, all good, its pretty sanitised tho, did raise my eyebrows when they got out the angle grinder in the theater tho. :)

yeah, all good, its pretty sanitised tho, did raise my eyebrows when they got out the angle grinder in the theater tho. :)
I love learning the different terms various cultures use. In the US, they operate in an operating room or O.R. Theater applies to a place where you see live action performance or a movie/cinema.

We do that to hedges all the time and no one bats an eyelash. I used to be a purist who refused to top trees. Trying to convince a homeowner to not do this is typically an exercise in futility and frustration. Nowadays, I'll gently dissuade them and offer alternatives, but if they insist, I'll do it in the least harmful way possible. Crown reduction can usually be done in way that doesn't look like topping.

I'm not sure being carried off in falcon talons qualifies as "getting away". It did get to go for an un self powered flight :^D

Back