The Official Random Video Thread!

Usually it doesn't even show the member at all unless you click the show ignored posts link at the bottom of the page. If an ignored post is the last post, and it was relatively recent, then it shows the member like in your picture.
I've never actually used Ignore, that was just a couple of clicks to show what it looked like.

When you've met as many people, worked and hung out in the amount of places I have you develop a built in one. It's just when someone starts rubbishing friends I do pick up on it.

Steve Wozniak supports "Right to repair". That's great!

At the start of the vid Wozniak address's "Louis" Louis Rosmann. Whom is a long, long time advocate of Right to Repair. Anything: cell phones, farm combines and even your refrigerator.

You buy a device, but the manufacture controls what you do with it there after. If said device needs repairs or software upgrades you can not do it yourself or hire the work privately. And the cost of repair by the manufacture often exceeds the cost of a new item.

It's a big issue. And hat's off to Steve Wozniak.

It's the Woz with the WIzdom. Did you know that he found a legal loophole which allows him to mint his own $2 bills somewhere in Los Gatos, CA and that his bills are approved and accepted by the U.S government. He helps society by going around and selling 4 x $2 bills for FIVE DOLLARS!

"Rich Men North of Richmond" is a song by American singer Oliver Anthony (credited under the name "Oliver Anthony Music"[1]) that was released in August 2023. The song became an overnight viral hit after gaining traction on social media. Within days of its release, it topped sales and streaming charts, and then debuted at number 1 on the Billboard Hot 100, making Anthony the first artist to debut atop the chart without any prior chart history in any form.[2] The song received praise from some conservatives and was discussed at a Republican presidential debate; in response, Anthony rejected attempts to "try to stick me in a political bucket" and described the song as a criticism of both Democratic and Republican politicians.

EDIT: This isn't really my style of music, but I can see why it got so popular. I thought I'd share it in case someone one here really likes it.

Last edited:
Gender reveal parties are super silly and frivolous, with a lot of people trying to out stupid each other. I don't think there's any greater story in that video though. That plane would have crashed anyway. It was just a coincidence it crashed doing a gender reveal. Pilot should've kept up with his inspections.

Back