The Official Random Video Thread!

Do they give some warning that they'll give way? Wondering why someone was filming a distant cliff.

Someone is always filming up there. The only warning you get is the sound when it breaks away.
Fun story.
Some friends and I used to go up to Yosemite and camp for about a week. Take over a few units and cause some folks some grief as partying young adults might. Often, we would have to break camp a tad early :/:
Anywho. As a practical joke on tourists, I would pull to the side of the road and everyone get out of the cars. We would just stand there gazing up ooooooohing and Awwwweing and pointing. Soon the whole side of the road was parked at with folks out of their cars with high dollar cameras and binoculars. Road cleared of traffic, we would leave and let the masses take over. :D

Yes, the mountain scenery made me want to get out there.

You can tell they made a lot of money doing that, cause their peaveys were disposable. I'd be broke by the time I got my log home :^P

The harbor seals are a friendly curious sort. I snorkeled in the local kelp beds for about 10 years. The Steller sea lions are the opposite. They prefer to stay away. It might have been a different if I used scuba. But not.

Were you snorkeling just for fun or were you after some food or whut?

Ya didn't have to go hand to hand against any Great Whites?!?

Ok, this has gotta be a Treehouse first, got an audition from American Idol here. I found it really heavy, thought some of you might like it. And in addition to the powerful story presented, the performer is one heckuva country singer and guitar player, never had a lesson, all self taught.

Curious to see what y'all think if you watch to the end

Back