The Official Random Video Thread!

Wow! Hell of a meteor! That would have torn some shit up if it hit on land. I like that you can see the shockwave.

I couldn't decide if it was real or not...slowed it down a few times but didn't spot anything obvious to me. Not that I have that good of an eye for that kind of stuff... :dontknow:

I thought it looked a little dramatic, but like you, I don't know either. I remember the video of the one over Russia a couple years ago, and that made a big sonic boom, and broke windows, so it doesn't seem implausible to me.

The cloud disturbance was interesting, and seemed realistic, but the explosion too closely resembled a nuclear explosion, and the water's and sand's reaction to the shock wave seemed wrong as well as the sound reaching the camera before the shock wave.

Good eye!

That might be what I unconsciously saw that brought up suspicion...the boom went straight up!
it just never actually registered...almost time for another pill... :|:

Neat info about an FM tower, though I still don't understand much about how they work.

Those pipes you see in the preview pic are coaxial "cables"

Last edited:
2 highly skilled trackers/hunters searching for pythons which are taking a large toll on the Everglades and which are extremely difficult to find in the bush. They capture 3 and also spot a diamondback and a vulture nest. At 12:07 you can see him lugging the 16'x 110 lb female python.

Back