The Official Random Video Thread!

What is this from? It looks like it's from a show or a move how it moves to another scene and the abruptly gets cut. Do you know? That was hilarious by the way; how he rope walks up and then moves from limb to limb like a spider monkey!
I think it’s from a TV show Unstable.
Series 1 episode 6. The Ballad of Eduardo.

I think a pilot just has to come into the landing zone as linearly as possible. Momentum should then allow the plane to slide straight upon landing. This plan appears to have found a flat, likely paved stretch of ground (looks like a roadway if I had to guess). Most emergency landing sites aren't so luxurious. Other factors which can wreak havoc on an emergency landing are winds, especially if they are strong and perpendicular to the landing direction. Also, most large aircraft (unsure if this aircraft has it) have the capability to reverse thrust. A pilot can control the direction of the plane during an emergency descent by throttling or choking or reverse throttling the engines (they can be throttled or choked or reverse throttled individually, even if they have only one working engine, which allows aircraft to turn and make adjustments during an emergency landing). Lastly, pilots can operate the wing flaps on either side in order to steer during landing. Bear in mind that every aircraft differs from another; I am simply sharing what I know to be true about the majority of aircraft.
The two parachutes help a lot to keep it in line by holding back its tail.

the filmer I believe lives in russia near a dump of some kind and sees alot of wolves and wolverines

the filmer I believe lives in russia near a dump of some kind and sees alot of wolves and wolverines

Interesting, wolves just checking for weakness or a mistake I reckon.

The chances of an injury too great for the wolves, damaged leg equals death by starvation. Discretion usually the better part of valour in the natural world.

@Steve Mack I recently discovered those videos of "Anatoly" effortlessly slaying gym anti-bosses with ease. I love when he shows people his "selfies" with celebs (which are intentionally clearly photoshopped photos), along with his "equations" (a ridiculous hand drawn math equation complete with stick figure characters) for how to properly lift massive weight with ease. While posing as a gym janitor, he will show these proofs of talent to unsuspecting gym-goers getting their swell on and then, after they insist he's full of shit, he blows their mind with his powerlifting abilities. The funniest part is how the person being pranked will then take a second or third hard look at his obviously nonsensical lifting "equations."

Somebody had better call 911, because Anatoly is murdering other people's workouts! "Lifting is in the head, not the muscle!" haha :lol:

Last edited:
Back