The Official Random Video Thread!

I remember one day I had to admit to the ninja I take pills for heart medication, I figured he was going to be surprised or something. He said of course you take pills.... you're old. Doh!

How's the ninja doing? Hear anything from him?

He's doing very well, talked to him today. Doing treework in SC working for a company with probably 25 people, doing some side work too. Has a new baby who is very cute, started training mma again approx 1x/week, not sure if he will book another fight but he might for 'shits and giggles'. He doesn't brag at all, I had to drag it out of him, his trainer says he would destroy the 145lb bracket in SC.

He's one of a kind:drink:

This guy is quite funny, he builds very well. Lotta funny Trump stuff starting at 21:00

Racism, drugs and more!

Last edited:
Very cool! I'll play with that next time I get a nicely shaped log, but it probably won't turn out.

also posted in regarding covid thread

media literacy is a big step in freeing one's mind. This documentary on Noam Chomsky came out in 1993....
Chomsky, a political activist (hard left) and critic of US foreign policy, rightly points out a model that accurately reveals just how the media functions as a tool of mind control. He breaks it down and into 5 basic points about how the media is controlled and then gives some concrete examples.
Chomsky was the most quoted living author at the time (as I recall), yet few Americans even know his name. He's been basically banned by mainstream media in the US, yet is a household name in Europe. He's getting up there in age now. He was a huge hero of mine until 911, which he dropped the ball on. He also gave the JFK murderers a pass, basically saying, "WHO CARES?"
I considered this documentary "required reading" for the aware mind. We all know on some level that the media is lying (think WMD) and distorting the truth somehow. The way Chomsky lays it out makes that understanding much more tangible.
Well worth watching.

Last edited:
Back