The Official Random Video Thread!

Speaking of lost crafts and cutting holes in nice- high quality Maine accent too

I had a chance to stack ice in this icehouse a few years ago. The blocks that year were maybe twice as thick as the ones in the video. Coming down the ramp so fast and just absolutely smashing into the already stacked blocks. Intense and lovely process.

Those were two fascinating videos, thanks for posting them guys.

The rope making one reminded me of the fact that I can understand Dutch.
Not speak it, but when you speak English, German and particularly Swiss German, you can, with a bit of practice, understand Dutch.
I used to go on a week long karate training camp in Holland, and the teachers never believed me, when I told them not to speak English for my sake.
They'd always pull the " So, what did I just say" and be amazed when I knew.
My partner, Richard, speaks Afrikaan, so he can do that one, too.

I love languages, wish I had had the chance to learn a few more.

I don't really like the idea of wild animals as pets, but I think this guy has done it right.
I love the part from the dog training school, where they command sit! and the cat sits down and the dogs are like............what?

Yup, cool Puma vid!

I got a kick out of the logic of the russian zoo- ok, we have a sick animal here which we can't treat, we would normally just release it into the wild but we can't because it's not native, we'll euthanize it instead.

:?:?

And unfortunately much in decline in Portugal and Spain from a fungus.

Back