The Official Random Video Thread!

Yeah crazy vid, imo. And Naples is a very developed place.

The other thing that comes to mind; can you imagine being hungry enough that you are ready to eat a freshly killed house cat raw??!!? :\: :dude: :barf:

You and I, Stephen...we made the choice to live in places that are well within expected ranges of natural predators at or near the top of that food chain. Hard to expect much else, for us. Not to mean I am hardened to Levi's loss. My love M suffered every time one or more of her beloved Rouen flock got taken...and that was not a rare occurrence.

But in Naples, FL??? That has to be something the residents there find surprising, are not used to at all. At least to me, from my far distance, I find it so.

Looking online, I see it has quite a lot of greenspace around it, and um, fairly close to the FL Panther Wildlife Refuge......:/:

Naples is a very upper class retirement area, i would imagine the snowbirds there were shocked. Seeing a random alligator sunning or a gecko in the lanai is one thing, seeing a cat that could eat you like a mouse is another

I've often thought there should be more top predators around. I think humans could use the humility of possibly being snatched up and eaten when they leave the house in the morning. Brings complaining about insufficient sugar in your latte into perspective.

edit:
a semi true comic...

the_true_name_of_the_bear.png

Imagine being so afraid of something, you won't even speak it's name.

One of best the best ways i have felt like i was lower on the food chain was scuba diving in the ocean. I imagine a safari in Africa might also give the sensation. India's jungle is no joke either.

Last edited:
Looks like the dogs never did want a piece of real war with the wolverine...and smart they were in that :). If they had, that many probably would have come out on top, but ending with a good percentage of them probably hurt, maybe a few hurt too badly to survive.

Wolverines take no prisoners, when it comes to fangs and claws.

Good one, Cory.

Back