The Official New Boots Thread

I don't know the answer to that. I would bet a couple bucks they will build a boot any way you like. They are a custom bootmaker. I will be buried in mine. Quality.

Some peeps say heavy duty arch support weakens your foot arches, you know, the way to defeat an arch is to push it up from the bottom, in the middle. Just sayin.

I have a set of Red Dawg's that provide good ankle support, but also pinch my ankle where it bends on the frontside. My father was a lineman for 23 years and keep steeling me to go with Whites. I feel the traditional climbing boots are unnecessary in today's rope climbing environment. I've though of going to the new arb pro clip in boots and replace my panting with a HAAS ascender. Any suggestions? Thanks

Here ya go!

" but at the same time enhances the aggressive appearance making this boot a contender for urban fashion as a casual everyday boot."

That statement alone would be enough to make me choose another boot.

I got all the chick I need.
I'm all about function, not about being urban chic (as anyone who has seen my motorcycle will testify:lol:)

I don't doubt it, Steve.
That phrasing was just a bit too metrosexual for an old woodsman.:lol:

Nope.
Actually I think if we ever got a chance to meet and work together, we'd have a fine time.

A bit of a heel would be nice.

?????

Clear-Stripper-Heels.jpg

Back