The New Offical Mutts of the House thread

• Thread starter Werks 4 da Man
  • Start date
  • Replies 4K
  • Views 292K
I'm not in the city. this is the first time he's been washed since I brought him home from the shelter. He decided to roll in some crap and he's an inside dog.;)

Holy Shit!!!

How can this possibly happen???

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zv3bqTNzcrA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I couldn't even watch the whole thing. That dog must have been heavily confined for a long time, laying in it's own waste.

Sometimes I think it wouldn't be too hard to kill a human being...:X

I picked up a young dog at a rest stop in North Carolina on my way back to Vermont one year with the same albeit not as bad. Near as I could tell he must have been dumped with mother who died and he stayed untill?
Was weird for sure and he didn't last long but if he came to a fence line he would just keep following it. Always attributed that to the highway fence he must have followed to get to that rest stop. I thought the dog had laid in a fire ant pile till we went to the vet.

All things heavenly rarify to air. Trees produce that heavenly air. Breathe air and take care!

She sometimes balks at jumping from the front seats (where she sleeps when we work) to the rear seats when we climb in.
She's 11 now and I think her back hurts. So occasionally she tries to remain up front and sit on our laps.
This pic was just for laughs, I threw her back into her basket 100 yards down the road.
The interior has suffered a bit from her presence. But what can you do? She's family!

I put vinyl seat covering once at once, when I get a new truck.
The mud and dogs hair cleans off a lot better on those.

I just put cloth seat covers on, vinyl is uncomfortable and causes an even sweatier arse in summer.
I suppose if summer is only a week long (as it is in Denmark) it doesn't matter!

A week.
No way, it usually falls on a wednesday.

I hadn't thought of that.
I can see where that would be real uncomfortable.

She sometimes balks at jumping from the front seats (where she sleeps when we work) to the rear seats when we climb in.
She's 11 now and I think her back hurts. So occasionally she tries to remain up front and sit on our laps.
This pic was just for laughs, I threw her back into her basket 100 yards down the road.
The interior has suffered a bit from her presence. But what can you do? She's family!

A thought, which you might already do. Give her some more lead time to stretch out and such before moving. Maybe pick her up and out, and let her walk around before the climb to the back of the rig and jiggly ride.

Rupert had a good bit of knee pain from arthritis, post knee trouble and operation, plus age. I gave him more time and notice to move as he got old. The guys sometimes had to be made to understand this, as he would hog the passenger seat, and they would sometimes need something from the extended cab behind his seat.

A thought, which you might already do. Give her some more lead time to stretch out and such before moving. Maybe pick her up and out, and let her walk around before the climb to the back of the rig and jiggly ride.

Rupert had a good bit of knee pain from arthritis, post knee trouble and operation, plus age. I gave him more time and notice to move as he got old. The guys sometimes had to be made to understand this, as he would hog the passenger seat, and they would sometimes need something from the extended cab behind his seat.

I hear you, thing is if you throw a piece of chicken sandwich in the back she will leap in there like Rex the Wonder Dog.

Holy crap, the little Tasmanian devil/tornado I call Otis finally crashed at 1am! Guess he had some extra energy he had to get rid of...

On the bright side, he figured out how to fetch today.

Back