The New Offical Mutts of the House thread

• Thread starter Werks 4 da Man
  • Start date
  • Replies 4K
  • Views 292K
Shit, didn't see that one till now.
Sorry to hear that, Justin.
But at least you can take comfort in knowing he had a good long life.

Yah it was sad and a hard decision to make to do the right thing. He was blind and deaf and took a bad fall that seemed to really throw his equilibrium off. He was still alive and functioning but he was overwhelmed with anxiety. I could tell he was suffering.

Peanut loved his xmas toy.

b9742b8cbab075cbe9d004414b09d60a_zpsa2a3c70a.jpg

I got a new little beast on its way home right now chihuahua x mini Eskimo. Will have to sort some pics before long. My wife and daughter are pretty excited. 8 weeks plus a day old.

Yes we're animal nuts. Puts us back to three dogs.

We got the family another golden retriever for Xmas.... Not sure how our 10yo golden liked that decision. The new one is named Comet and our original is Abby.

uploadfromtaptalk1388614117246.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1388614136593.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1388614164221.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

People at the market giving away free puppies are like Jehovah's Witnesses.... I had another puppy stuffed in my face today... "Don't you want one???? They are soooooooo cuteeeeeeeeee!!!!" I looked at the two adult women (no kids around this time) and spouted... "No thanks... I will just have to put a bullet in it after it chases the live stock." They left me quite alone after that.

Cute pooches guys...

Eric, maybe if you put up some photos of Abbey too, not just the new guy, she would feel better. :lol:

uploadfromtaptalk1388794810517.jpg
Here's a pic of the old girl getting hassled by Max while she is enjoying a rawhide.

Abby (the old dog) really is adjusting well to the puppy. It's cool to how the two are taking to each other and learning from oe another.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

That is the easiest way to train a puppy.
Just get the old dog to do it for you.
That has always worked well for me.

Back