The New Offical Mutts of the House thread

• Thread starter Werks 4 da Man
  • Start date
  • Replies 4K
  • Views 290K
Hey Fiddler, you almost had it. Here you go:

picture.php

That's a real cute puppy Andrew, I'll bet you're totally taken with her.

Awesome pics everyone. I just love dawgs, they bring a smile to your face and warmth to your heart.:)

I'll have to try and get some new pics of thundy he's gotta be in the 140 range now and still growing/filling out. About 14/15 months old if memory serves.

Rumination, thanks, I have no idea what you did but I'll figure things out eventually. Still getting used to this computer and never have tried and picture things with them before.

My dog is all doped up now. He is having spazums in his back. Wife gave him a double dose and I gave him some beer. Hes doin' OK.

The GSD Ruben I crashed into him with my bike and then about an hr latter he and I jumped on the trampolean (spelling) So I think that jarred something. this was last weekend hell be fine. Thanks

The two sides of Penny.

Bashful/shy and Alert.

Attachments

• cemetary and 35 wildwood bid 026.JPG
    cemetary and 35 wildwood bid 026.JPG
    382.1 KB · Views: 9
  • cemetary and 35 wildwood bid 027.JPG
    cemetary and 35 wildwood bid 027.JPG
    460.9 KB · Views: 10
man i miss having a dog in London...

a couple of pics of Marko, English springer spaniel, trained to the gun. My old mans dog, but great to be hanging around with. Never heard him bark in the two years he has owned him.

Nice to get out for a bit of shooting aswell. :)

Before and after a trim...

Attachments

• IMG_0377.JPG
    IMG_0377.JPG
    1,007.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 61
  • 30.jpg
    30.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 61
My two taken some time last year i think. Snoopy on the left who is 13 now and Pip on the lead, she would be around 6 months old here, both sheep spotting;

cameranewwalktreeworkstps0.jpg

Back